Over-the-knee socks are such a staple for those colder months. They keep you warm and also help add some dimension to any outfit. But, I will admit can be a little tricky to properly style them without looking like a schoolgirl.
You can certainly add a few super easy styling tips to wear this transitional piece successfully. Plus benefit from the additional warmth they provide.
Below are 5 tips on how to wear over-the-knee socks in a very fashion-forward manner!
- You can style them with sheer tights
- Have fun with different patterns: you can wear sheer tights with hearts or polka dots on them to give a bit of dimension
- Opt for heels (like I did) with a little bit of a heel height you can give the illusion of having longer legs.
- Pair them under boots and yes even OTK boots. Like I did here.
- Go short: For that perfect layered look, show where your over-the-knee socks end. Allow a bit of your thighs to show. Try going for skirts and dresses that are reasonably short (like I did)
|Headband and Sweater- Primark| |Bag- House of Harlow 1960|
|Skirt- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve| |Socks- Target||Shoes- Wish|